The courses are tailored to provide a collaborative and stimulating environment for leaning through in-class lectures, case studies and workshops led by professors, project managers, consultants and European affair advisors.
As participants becomes embedded in your practice you can gain a range of benefits :
- help you find solutions to particular problems arising in your classroom or school
- underpin professional learning of knowledge, skills and understanding
- connect you with sources of information and networks of professional support
- clarify purposes, processes and priorities when introducing change – for example, to curriculum, pedagogy or assessment
- improve understanding of your professional and policy context, organisationally, locally and nationally, enabling you to teach and lead more strategically and effectively
- develop your agency, influence, self-efficacy and voice within your own school and more widely within the profession.